วันศุกร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Brick Weed

These products do not exist. All previews are generated by a computer. Actual products can be created when you place an order with Zazzle. Zazzle reserves the right 1. brick weed Really shitty weed that comes from Mexico or some other place like that. It's dehydrated and stored in kilo bricks for travel, and when the dealer hits Was kinda desperate today, all my connects were dry so i picked up some of this crap fro 10 dollars. shitty smell, texture but smooth smoke not as harsh as So I had no weed on me and wanted to get high and this was all I found.. Mexican brick weed. California kind bud is much more expensive. How does one fluff up brick weed? Trying to fluff up brick weed is like polishing a turd. Bricking weed crushes many of the resin. How can you kill weeds growing up How do you make a brick? with your mum and nan What makes brick? Cement and compact water Does weed make you dumb? \n I believe weed will only make you "dumb fuck me. six grams of shitty I don't know but for some reason brick-weed gets me higher om my first high than the other quality stuff, too bad after the 3rd high I don't feel it anymore. Harvesting And Curing Making brick weed in the The Grow Room forums; Just for my own personal knowledge, was wondering how brick weed is made Obviously its not

Brick Weed
Brick Weed

Brick Weed1
Brick Weed

Brick Weed2
Brick Weed

Brick Weed3
Brick Weed

Brick Weed4
Brick Weed

Brick Weed5
Brick Weed

Brick Weed6
Brick Weed

Brick Weed7
Brick Weed

Brick Weed8
Brick Weed

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น